kas exam preparation complete guide step-by-step preparation strategy-recommended books-materials by toppers
KPSC [karnataka public service commission] is an official body to notify,conduct recruitment for gazetted probationers, popularly known as kas exam.
Our work was limited to exams like IAS,IES,IFS IBPS ,PSU,Bank.
We already released e-book for IAS complete preparation guide, IBPS complete preparation guide in flipkart marketplace. etc. These are best selling e-book over internet.We now prepared the e-book for kpsc kas exam 2015 with some changes as per the new syllabus and pattern of kas exam, rest all are similar to IAS exam.
This e-book is use full for civil service exams like IAS ,IES,IFS, and KPSC kas exam.
We feel IAS and KPSC KAS exam syllabus are almost same.only difference is limitations to state,central and international importance.
There is slight change in K.A.S PRELIMS vs IAS PRELIMS
The difference is
- IAS prelims paper 1 is equal to both paper 1 and paper 2 of kas prelims exam, except mental ability,ethics and integrity part of paper 2 IAS prelims.
- IAS is central and international level
- KAS Is state and national level.
- Almost same. same papers, same pattern,same syllabus,same optional subjects.
- KAS mains GS papers are state and national level.
Table of contents
- Before you start your preparation checklist
- You must know your examination
- Tips for Step-by-step preparation of examination
- Tips for Prelims exam Tips for Mains exam
- Tips for Personality test or Interview stage
- Fear of New Exam Pattern [How to prepare smart]
- Instructions to the candidates for filling online applications – Prelims exam Instructions to the candidates for filling online applications – Mains exam
- Tips for Freshers-new comers-working aspirants for the preparation – Welcome aboard
- Tips for Preparation in English or kannada ?
- Tips on Preferred language for mains written exam- English or kannada?
- Tips for Working Aspirants [on job/working kas aspirants]
- Tips on Time management
- Tips on Smart work – smart way of planning your preparation level
- Tips for PRELIMINARY Paper I: General Studies paper I Paper II: General studies paper II
- Tips and motivation for aspirants who couldn’t clear Preliminary Exam
- Tips for MAINS Paper II: General Studies I Paper III: General Studies II Paper IV: General Studies III Paper V: General Studies IV
- Tips and motivation for Aspirants who couldn’t clear Main (written) Examination
- Tips on Essay writing
- Tips on Web resources- A must know and follow for every aspirant
- Tips on Govt websites – A must know and follow for every aspirant
- Tips on English and other Indian languages
- Tips on selecting optional subjects Anthropology Economics Electrical Engineering Medicine Mathematics Philosophy Psychology Political Science Public Administration Sociology
- Tips for Interview stage Failed to qualify in the final merit list recommend by board for appointment? what next? some motivations